|Thu Sep 18 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Fri Sep 19 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Sat Sep 20 @12:00AM|
Contest--Henry Cty Marching Inv.
|Mon Sep 22 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
|Mon Sep 22 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Tue Sep 23 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Thu Sep 25 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Fri Sep 26 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Sat Sep 27 @12:00AM|
Columbia Marching Invitational
|Mon Sep 29 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
1. Send a text to your 40404 with the word START
2. We'll reply and ask you to sign up if you're new or reply with your username if you already have an account, which you do.
3. Send your username (do not send any additional characters in the message, or we won't be able to read it correctly)
4. When Twitter asks for your password, carefully send your password to us (remember: passwords are case sensitive!
5. Twitter will ask you to send "OK" if you want to use Twitter on your phone. Send OK, and you're all set! Now you can send messages to your Twitter code, and they will post as Tweets on your Twitter profile for all your friends to read.
6. To get others' updates delivered to your phone now, you'll need to turn on mobile updates (see below) for those whose Tweets you wish to see on your phone. Until you do this, you will not receive any Tweets to your mobile phone. Check out these other phone commands for more tips and tricks!