|Mon Aug 25 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
|Mon Aug 25 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Tue Aug 26 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Thu Aug 28 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Fri Aug 29 @ 7:00PM - |
|Tue Sep 02 @ 6:00PM - 09:00PM|
|Wed Sep 03 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Thu Sep 04 @ 2:30PM - 05:00PM|
|Fri Sep 05 @ 7:00PM - |
|Mon Sep 08 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
1. Send a text to your 40404 with the word START
2. We'll reply and ask you to sign up if you're new or reply with your username if you already have an account, which you do.
3. Send your username (do not send any additional characters in the message, or we won't be able to read it correctly)
4. When Twitter asks for your password, carefully send your password to us (remember: passwords are case sensitive!
5. Twitter will ask you to send "OK" if you want to use Twitter on your phone. Send OK, and you're all set! Now you can send messages to your Twitter code, and they will post as Tweets on your Twitter profile for all your friends to read.
6. To get others' updates delivered to your phone now, you'll need to turn on mobile updates (see below) for those whose Tweets you wish to see on your phone. Until you do this, you will not receive any Tweets to your mobile phone. Check out these other phone commands for more tips and tricks!